If your budget is tight but you still want professionally designed wedding flowers, this is the ideal choice for you.
Choose from three different colour schemes, order the items you’d like online and your flowers will be ready on the morning of your wedding.
We keep costs down by selecting lovely, fresh, seasonal blooms, which our talented florists will arrange for you in our studio just ahead of your big day.
- The images on this page are guide images to represent the size and style you can expect for your arrangements. The exact flowers used will vary based on what is in season.
- For the 'Pretty Pastels' and 'Bold & Bright' options, the exact colours will vary.
How it works
Choose a colour scheme from these options:
- White & Green - a classic and elegant mix of seasonal white flowers with greenery
- Pretty Pastels - a pretty mix of seasonal pastel coloured flowers with greenery
- Bright & Colourful - a vibrant mix of seasonal flowers with greenery
Decide which items you’d like:
- Bridal flowers – an elegant mixed bouquet, softened with greenery to give a natural finish and bound with ivory ribbon (£75)
- Bridesmaid flowers – a scaled back posy version of bridal flowers (£40 each)
- Buttonholes – a rose with a sprig of greenery, plus an extra flower bud for the groom, to be secured with a pin (£7.50 each)
- Jam Jar Posy – a pretty posy in a jam jar to complement the bridal flowers (£30 each - the jar is yours to keep)
- Vase arrangement – a simple glass vase, filled with flowers to complement the bridal bouquet (£65 each - the vase is yours to keep)
Send us your order
- You can place your order online (further up this page)
- To guarantee we can fulfill your order, please order at least 72 hours before your wedding.
Getting your flowers