Work for Gardenia
WE ARE HIRING
Gardenia is looking for a brilliant person to join it’s friendly and fun team.
Are you just beginning your journey in floristry? Perhaps you have lots of experience? Either way, we’d love to hear from you.
The world (and its flowers) according to Gardenia…
- We are passionately positive about petals, people and the planet. Our packaging is 100% home compostable; we pay our suppliers fairly; and we’re a London Living Wage employer.
- Our heart is on the high street. Gardenia is an independent, family-run floristry business and we love being part of the local high street.
- But what sets us apart from the flowery crowd is our positive approach. We believe that we do a great deal to deliver against exacting environmental standards and ensure that we are good to the people around us.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Start date: January 2024
- Contract type: Permanent
- Job Type: Full-time
- Hours: Full-time (4 days per week including 1 weekend day + seasonal uplift)
- Pay: London Living Wage Employer + paid annual leave and pension
- Salary: £11.95 - £13.15 per hour
- Company pension
- Store discount
- Work Location: Wimbledon Village, SW19
- Florist: 1 year (required)
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US
- Life @ Gardenia - Instagram
- Our portfolio of recent wedding and event work
- Meet the team
- How we operate - Petals | Planet | Promise
HOW TO APPLY
If we sound like a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you - send your CV and a cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org.