Still brightening up life, one bunch at a time.
Welcome to Gardenia’s new normal.
Life for our small, family-run business has changed quite a bit since we celebrated our 20th birthday as South West London’s favourite florist back in November. When the coronavirus pandemic closed our doors, we flexed our creative muscles and adapted to survive – and even now, as we welcome you back, we’re still enjoying our ‘fresh’ routine.
Image by Vivian Birch Photography
Throughout our recent blossoming from contemporary florist to ‘flowers and fresh’, our mission has become even more important. We’re still brightening up life, one bunch at a time, with the freshest and highest quality produce that we can get our hands on. Sometimes, it’s a bunch of sunset-hued coral peonies; sometimes it’s a bunch of freshly harvested English asparagus to dip in a golden yolk at teatime.
Here are some more things that will never change:
- Our heart is on the high street. Gardenia is an independent, family-run business and we love being part of your local high street.
- Every season has its stars. We work with Mother Nature to bring you colour, fragrance and flavour all year round.
- Daisies should be fresh as, well… daisies. We source flowers that wow from growers we trust; and our team hand-selects your fruit and veg in the wee small hours three times a week.
- We don’t mass produce. Our florists use their expertise and individual style to create arrangements that stand out from the crowd; and your fruit and veg is hand-packed into boxes for the ultimate quality control.
- Everyone deserves a little luxury. Lockdown has shown us what’s really important. The ripest peach, eaten straight from the box on a sunny morning; a simple jug of English ranunculas on the windowsill.
- Make someone’s day. Ordering flowers, fruit and veg from Gardenia is quick and easy.
- Waste not, want not. None of our waste goes to landfill. It is either recycled, composted or incinerated to produce energy; anything left after that is used to build roads.
How to shop with Gardenia
Order flowers for local and national delivery at https://gardeniashop.co.uk/
Order fruit, veg, eggs and store cupboard essentials for contact-free delivery to your doorstep at gardeniafresh.co.uk
Handpick your own potatoes, peaches and peonies at our Wimbledon Village shop.