Skip to content
Consultation & Design
- For budgets over £500.00 there is no consultation and design fee.
- For budgets under £500.00 there is a one-off consultation and design fee of £35.00.
- All prices quoted include VAT at the current rate of 20%.
- Gardenia of London will supply all of the items listed in your quote at the agreed times and locations.
- All items are subject to availability. We will do everything in our power to source your flowers, but very rarely seasonal and natural fluctuations may cause problems. In this situation, you will be contacted as a matter of urgency to discuss the alternatives. If a product is not available, refunds will not be given, but an alternative will be offered.
Booking Your Wedding Flowers
- To secure your booking we require a non-refundable deposit of £250.00 and a signed copy of your contract. The deposit will be deducted from the invoice total when you pay your final balance.
Payment Of Balance
- Payment of the final balance (minus the non-refundable £250.00 deposit) is due 6 weeks before the date of your wedding.
- We can arrange for mock-ups to be made at any time before your wedding (providing seasonal flowers are available). For items under £50 the mock-up will be charged at full-price, items £51 - £99 will have a 25% discount, items over £100 will have a 50% discount.
Amends to your quote
- Minor amends can be made up until 2 weeks before your wedding day.
- Major amends (eg. a change in colour palette or style) will require a £35 administrative re-design fee. Any amendments to the quote will be discussed separately.
- Once your final invoice has been paid no reductions to the total cost can be made.
Change of date
- Any date change requests must be put in writing to us at least 6 weeks before your wedding date (before the outstanding balance is paid).
- If your wedding date changes and you would like a redesign of your flowers there will be a one-off £35.00 administrative redesign fee. Any amendments to the quote will be discussed separately.
- If your wedding date changes, the prices in your quote may no longer be valid. We will review your quote and discuss with you any changes to it.
- If you cancel your wedding within 6 weeks before your wedding date you will be liable for the full amount paid.
- If you cancel your wedding before the full amount has been paid, your £250.00 non-refundable booking deposit will be retained by us.
- COVID-19 - If your wedding cannot go ahead due to government restrictions, we will work together with you to reschedule your wedding flowers order.
- If any items are hired, as set out in your quote, they will need to be returned to us in store within 7 days of your wedding, unless otherwise agreed and stated on your quote. After this they will be classed as a loss.
- Any breakages or losses will be charged in full to you.
- We will be fully insured to work at your chosen venue.
- We strongly advise you to take out suitable wedding insurance to cover you for any unforeseen circumstances.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.